Add or change a specialisation, major or minor
You can add or change your specialisation, major or minor by using the link below your programme of study.
- The additional instructions can be shown/hidden with the button in the top-right of the popup screen.
- Previous requests are shown in the first step of the application.
- Select the programme of study for which you want to add or change the specialisation, major or minor.
- Click the 'Add' button to choose the specialisation, major or minor you want to request.
- Or select your current specialisation, major, minor and click the 'Replace' button.
- Select your choice in the popup.
- On overview of your request is shown for review.
- Click 'Submit' to confirm your selection or change.
- A conformation of your request is shown.
- You can close the popup screen with the orange x in the top-right.