On the My Courses page you can find all your courses, see your results, register and deregister exams and access your course materials.
- List of current, failed and completed courses
- Click course name to access course details
- Course status updates alert bar (course changed from section current to completed/failed)
- Add/remove a course
- Add/change specialisation
- Show results
- More actions (register exams)
Add/remove a course
- Clicking this button opens a selection screen to open the SAP module where the student can execute the wanted action
- Possibility to consult an instruction on how to execute the action in SAP
detailed instruction >
Add or change a specialisation, major or minor
- Click the link 'Add specialisation' below your programme of study to request a specialisation, major or minor.
- Click the lang 'Change' next to your specialisation, major or minor to request a change.
- A popup with a request application opens, that will guide through the necessary steps.
- Additional instructions can be shown/hidden with the button in the top-right corner of the popup.
detailed instructions >
- Click 'Show results' to reveal your results.
- The GPA (if available) and your total number of credits will be shown at the top of the page.
- Click 'Show results' to reveal your results
- Click a course result for details
- You can find the grades published via the course page by using the 'Results course details' link on the top of the pop-up.
Results course details
The results from the course details will be opened in a new tab
- This shows the grades published via the course details.
- You can return to the official results by closing the tab or switching back to the student portal tab
- Click 'Show actions' to reveal all possible exam (de)registration actions. Actions are shown for the courses for which a registration window is open.
- Empty checkbox = exam not registered.
- Filled checkbox = exam is registered
- i = information about booking windows
- Click green icon behind course to change the exam registration:
After you click the "register" button, you get a confirmation on the screen.
- Click green icon behind course to reregister a failed course.
- Use instructions to reregister course
- Greyed-out clock icon indicates that you already have a more recent booking for the course
Show all periods
- View registered courses for upcoming academic period(s)